Executive Director of the oldest and largest cannabis trade association in Colorado. Marijuana policy leader with 12 years’ experience in Colorado state and local marijuana law. Active participant in numerous state and local marijuana stakeholder workgroups.
C A N N A B I S L E A D E R S H I P
• Member, MED Science & Policy Workgroup: Processing: 2021
• Member, MED Science & Policy Workgroup: Delta 8 Task Force: 2021
• Member, Colorado Task Force for Drunk and Impaired Driving: 2020 – Present
• Member, Aurora Amendment 64 Stakeholder Work Group: 2020 • Presenter, Denver Marijuana Licensing Workgroup 2020
• Mentor Canopy Boulder 2018 Cohort • Speaker MJBizCon 11/2016
• Marijuana Industry Group Co-Vice Chair 2016 – 2017 • Marijuana Industry Group Board Member 2016 – 2017
• Marijuana Industry Group Denver Subcommittee Chair 2015-2016
• Marijuana Industry Group Advisory Member 2013- 2016
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
Marijuana Industry Group, Denver, CO
Executive Director, 2020 – Present
• Represent over 500 Colorado cannabis business licenses.
• Extensive experience with marijuana law and policy.
• Regularly interface with local and state lawmakers and regulatory agencies on sensible cannabis business practices.
• Created first ever marijuana social equity mentorship program.
Seed & Smith Denver, CO
Founder & CEO, 2015 – 2018
Kaya Cannabis, Denver, CO
CEO, 2009 – 2015 Owner – 2009 – 2018