Dr. Sandra Carrillo is a Specialist in Cannabinoid Based Medicine.
She holds numerous positions, including:
- President of the Colombian Medical Association of Cannabis Medicine (ASOMEDCCAM);
- Professor in charge of the Scientific Program of Medicinal Cannabis Faculty of Medicine University of Panama;
- Co-Founder Medicann IPS Medical Cannabis Clinics (Colombia);
- Scientific Committee Member Colombian Medicinal Cannabis Observatory OCCM;
- Board Member Association of Cannabis Specialists ACS;
- Scientific Board Member Portugal Medical Cannabis
Dr. Carrillo is a member of SCC, IACM, ICRS, UKMCCS.
She is also a former Professor of the first certification of the applications of Cannabinoids in Clinical practice for medical doctors in CES University.
Dr. Carrillo further holds a Masters in Health Services Management , and is certified in Antiaging and Regenerative medicine.
She is an international speaker and advocate with appearances including USA, Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Jamaica, Brazil, Portugal, Malta, Thailand, United Kingdom, and others.
Dr. Carrillo is also trained and certified: Society of Cannabis Clinicians (TMCiGlobal), Diplomate Certification Program for Clinicians in Cannabinoids Prescription CES University, Certified in Medical Cannabis program Oaxterdam California ,Spectrum Academy Certification (Otawwa), AJEM University Certification in Cannabinoids Based Medicine and Pharmacology University Puerto Rico.
She is also the Co-Creator of an educational program to train Doctors and Health Care Practitioners with Dr. Michael Dor ( Israel former Senior Advisor Cannabis Unit Ministry of Heath), and developing Research protocol (Refractory Epilepsy).
She is the Co-Founder of the Panama Food Bank and Volunteer at the Children´s Epilepsy foundation (LUCES) in Panama.